Frequently Asked Questions
Receptix is a Programmatic Job Advertising platform that offers millions of remote job vacancies around the world. The platform empowers employment across the globe & bridges the gap between job seekers & employers.
Receptix empowers employment across the globe & bridges the gap between job seekers & employers.
Yes, Receptix is free to use for job seekers to search and apply for jobs.
Receptix helps you to find millions of remote job vacancies around the world. The platform empowers employment across the globe & bridges the gap between job seekers & employers.
You can search for jobs by job title and location.
No, you don’t need to register to apply for a job on Receptix.
Of course, you can apply for as many jobs as you want.
No, there is no limit to the number of jobs you can apply for in a month.
To create a job alert, do the following!
- Visit our website and enter your email in the ‘Create Job Alert’ box. Now you will be asked to add your basic details, like name, preferred location, and preferred job type. Add the details, and hit the submit button.
- Once you hit the submit button, you will receive a confirmation email. Proceed by clicking on the confirmation button in the email, and your service will get activated.
The biggest benefit of creating a job alert is that all the relevant jobs will be delivered right to your inbox.
Yes, you can filter the job search results. You can filter results by Industry, Experience, Salary, Functional Area, and Location.
Here are a few tips for effective job search –
- Strategise - Have a clear idea of what kind of job you want to do, and actively look for it.
- Customise Applications - For each job you apply to, ensure to research the company and tailor your resume. Each application you send out should be customised according to the role.
- Prepare for Interviews - Research the company and the role you are applying for and prepare answers to all the potential interview questions.
- Stay Motivated - It's important to stay motivated and dedicated throughout your job search process.
Yes, following up after an interview helps you to improve your prospect of getting hired.
Searching for a job is quite stressful. The pressure can lead to anxiety issues. To avoid it, do the following!
- Maintain a Schedule - Spend a few hours each day on job search and ensure you don't lose track of time.
- Set Goals - Set daily, weekly, and monthly goals to ensure you are on track and it will help you to stay motivated.
- Take Breaks - Taking breaks is important to avoid burnout. You can’t spend every waking hour searching for a job. Taking small breaks in between will help you stay motivated.
- Stay Healthy - Take care of your physical and mental health during this period. Exercise and meditation go a long way in helping you stay fit and positive.
- Spend Time with Family/Friends - Spending time with your close ones will keep you happy, energised, and motivated throughout your job search process.